Clan Overall Description and History
The Chinoike clan (血之池一族, Chinoike Ichizoku) was a clan that lived in the Land of Lightning during the formation of hidden villages after the Warring States Period, known for its dōjutsu and genjutsu use. The clan was thought to be extinct but was later found scattered around. The only known members now reside in the village hidden inDeath yonshigakure
- Purple or Brown Hair
- Brown eyes that turn Red when the dojutsu is Active
- Above Average Genjutsu
- Above Average Learning Speed
- Below Average Taijutsu
- Below Average Speed
Kekkei Genkai: Kerryūgan
- The Kerryūgan is a dōjutsu kekkei genkai, which appears in certain individuals of the Chinoike Clan. The Kerryūgan is recognised by its reddish colour, giving a special appearance for the users of this dōjutsu, characterised as holders of "eyes as red as blood". The Kerryūgan confers genjutsu casting abilities. Its power earned it comparison to the Three Great Dōjutsu. The Kerryūgan also gave the users the ability to manipulate the user's blood, or more accurately the iron in the blood, allowing the user to not only manipulate their blood, but any liquid with high iron concentration.
- Stage 1: grants the wielder many abilities that include penetrating vision, disruption of other dōjutsu, and unique healing through life-force
- Stage 2: gave the users the ability to manipulate the user's blood, or more accurately the iron in the blood, allowing the user to not only manipulate their blood, but any liquid with high iron concentration.
- Chakra Ghost Technique A-Rank The User cast a genjutsu involving the creation of silhouettes or illusory beings as a means of distraction. The entities are so realistic that they even have their own chakra pathway system, which can fool even the "all-seeing" Byakugan. Where a shadow is attacked, it automatically disappears like a ghost and then reappears.
- Blood Dragon Ascension S-Rank is a technique that involves the ability of manipulating blood, exclusive of the members of the Chinoike Clan. Through this ability, the user forms a dragon of blood with eight heads similar to the "Yamata no Orochi", which all have the ability to regenerate. In addition to the regeneration, the heads of the dragon also have the capacity to release the steam after bite your target. The dragon formed is strong enough to restrict the movements of Sasuke Uchiha's Susanoo.