Raining Punt Kick
Rank and Reasoning.
Taijutsu technique requries no chakra and is easy to learn
- First have to have an opponent staggered and on the ground with either their head above the ground or torso
- The user takes a runing start and kicks said opponent with all their leg strength which could easily knock out a person of the head is the target.
- Anyone who lives in Amegakure
- User places a powerful hard kick to either the opponent's head or torso
- The user places a swift kick to the opponent's head or torso
- Could knock opponent out or leave them on the ground with broken ribs if hit in the torso
1. Can be avoided if opponent sees it coming by rolling, ducking, or moving out of the ect.
Kagato - 8/25/14